This video illustrate how to paint a breezy sky in watercolors.Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take sheet of paper,pencil and watercolors.
Step 2: Now start by drawing the outline of the cloud and similarly draw the whole landscape.
Step 3: Now take the blue water color and start painting with it,in between paint with marine blue color to give shade keeping in mind to use the brush in different direction.
Step 4: Now take white pearl color and paint the clouds and keep in mind that clouds become smaller as we go down, shade with gray the clouds.
Step 5; Now draw trees and hills as well as grassland on the lowermost side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades