Vivian shows us how to use the watercolor salt technique in this video. This is great if you want to make underwater paintings and have a coral effect on them. The salt will cause the painting to look more rough and you can see the salt on the paper and how it absorbed the color. To start, you will wet your cold pressed paper on both sides. Then, add your paint to your brush and continue to paint. Don't apply the paint too dark if you are going to work on it later. When finished, let this dry and then come back to see how it looks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades