In this video, Linnea Rose teaches us how to paint in a Norwegian folk style called "rosemaling". With this, you will double load your brush and do the strokes in the correct way. To double load your brush, first dip one corner into a color, then dip another color into the other color. After this, stroke again in between the two colors. Next, go to your canvas and simply stroke a looped shake on the paper. Firmly press down with your brush and as your curve around you lift it up to the chisel edge. Practice doing this and then you will soon be able to do rosemaling. First, take a comma stroke and then take another facing the first. Then, re-load your brush and make your scrolls thicker. Continue to do these strokes one under another and then you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades