In this how-to video, you will learn how use set up a studio table for watercolor. First, make a water blotter out of toilet paper and tissue folded in half. Fold the towel into the paper. The gator board and paper should be in front of you, with the sketch at the left side. If you are right handed, everything should be on the right side. This allows for ease of painting. The kleenex and trash can should be on the right as well. If you are left handed, everything should be on the left. This prevents blossoms and run-arounds from happening. This video offers great tips for those who enjoy using watercolor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades