In this video, we learn how to pain orchid flowers with watercolor paints. Start out by using a light lilac color on the petals. Use a thin brush to push the colors around on the picture so you have slight shading around the different petals. Use a darker purple color in the middle of the flower. Then, use a yellow color in the very middle. Add in a green leaf and stem on the bottom of the flower. Use a paper towel to smudge any excess moisture or water off of the flower to make it more pristine. When finished, you will have ea beautiful painting done by hand!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades