Maria Bell demonstrates to create the watercolor project, add color to the watercolor paper by first outlining the image or the shape with the SU marker. Then, distribute the color from the edge of the image or shape to the center of the image or shape with an aqua painter or watercolor brush. Fill in the images with shading details as desired. The technique produces gradient shading and a quick spread of colors without the use of watercolor pencils or crayon. Painting watercolors with SU markers requires minimum tools to create easy projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades