In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a cabbage rose using the one stroke technique. Start out by mixing together white and red with your paint brush. After this, add yellow to the tip of the brush and paint it onto the paper using your hand to move the brush gently up and down. Do this in a circle to make several petals into one single flower. Then, paint on petals around the inside petals to create a larger flower. Add in additional color to the center of the flower to make it pop out more. Use black to make the middle as well and outline different areas, then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades