This video teaches the secrets of using acetate sheet to develop watercolor painting. Some tips of using acetate sheet to develop watercolor painting are: Acetate sheets will come to use mainly when painting flowers, nature, birds, animals, etc. (e.g., flower in this video). In this case first finish painting the flower and some easy parts. Now painting the weeds is difficult as you may find it tough to get it in the right area. Now you can place an acetate on top of your painting and draw the weeds wherever you wish. If you feel that you have painted something wrongly you can erase it with a tissue. After getting everything in the right place, remove the sheet and do your real painting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades