This video demonstrates how to paint a magnolia in ink and water, Chinese style. Make gray ink by mixing water with the black ink. Squeeze the brush with a piece of tissue and dip it in glue water made of peach sap powder mixed with water. When he begins to paint, half the brushstroke is gray and half is clear water. In this way you can use the brush to get darker and lighter shades of gray to make the magnolia flower shape that appears to be shaded. He then uses a stiff brush and black ink to make details at the base of the flowers and add branches, then signs and dates the painting with Chinese characters. Following the directions in this video, you can learn to paint with ink in the traditional Chinese way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades