In this video, we learn how to embellish a painted sky. To do this, use white paint and gray paint. Add some clouds with your paint brush and make them loose and puffy in the sky of a painting. Be very loose and let the blue shine through the white like a regular sky. Paint the tops of the clouds more white than the other parts and paint this throughout the entire picture. If you want to take off some of the embellishment, use blue paint to cover up some of the white you have painted on. This is a great way to add more of a horizon line to the sky and make a picture more realistic!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades