In this video, we learn how to use watercolor pencil techniques. The rendering process is similar to those with graphite. You will use strokes, giving them different lengths and colors to create texture. You can do crosshatching on the paper so everything is darker and you are hiding the white. Burnishing is when you lay down dark colors to the surface of the paper and work more colors in, the white will work as a blender. The end result will be a very smooth finish with a slightly waxy feel. Whichever technique you choose to do, practice with it and remember to do your own thing to make the best image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades