Teaching your kids to paint with watercolors is a great way to help them learn their colors. Watercolor paints are fantastic because they are less messy and last a long time. In this clip, learn how to save some money and make your very own watercolors at home with common household items. Have fun!
You Will Need:
* Baking soda
* White vinegar
* Light corn syrup
* Half-dozen egg carton (or another container of your choice)
* Assorted food coloring 4-pack
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades