In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a pomegranate. First, paint the circle for the pomegranate. After this, shade the right side with a dark red and the rest with a lighter shade of red. From here, add in a medium red all over the pomegranate and then add another shade over that. From here, start to layer on more additional colors of red to the pomegranate to make it appear more realistic. When finished, paint on the background with whites and grays that are mixed together. Add white to the pomegranate for shine and then you will be finished with this painting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades