This video begins by showing what a folding painting canvas looks like and what the final stretched canvas should look like. The first step shown is to make sure the bars are measured and marked with a simple A and B for easy measurement recall. After a wood frame is added over the canvas you must fold the material over the back of the wood and nail in place. Once the canvas is nailed to the frame you must add A, B, C and D markings to continue proper alignment procedure. The last step shown is to pinch the material and pull on all four corners of the canvas to finish proper stretching of the material.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades