In this tutorial, we learn how to oil paint desserts with Hall Groat. You can take a brush to create different textures on the painting. When painting bread, this can show the fluffy texture of it, which looks amazing! In this video, Hal is painting a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Use your brush to press down and drag the paint around, looking at the subject to see how it looks. When working on a doughnut, you will move the paintbrush around the top to create small sprinkles. Also add in some white to show the shine on the top of the sweets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades