In this tutorial, we learn how to use a round brush for multi-colored scroll work. First, dampen your brush and grab some bright colors. Take and lay the brush into one color at first. Then, turn the brush over and pick up another color. Now, you will push down and lift the brush up as you are twisting around. Next, reload the brush and do the same process over again. Use more of certain colors, then you will have gorgeous mixes of different colors. You can also add in another color at the tip of the brush to create a multi colored effect. Have fun making this and remember it doesn't have to be perfect, just make it you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades