In this video, we learn how to use different brush types and colors in water coloring. While you are creating a painting, you will notice that you need to use different types of brushes to create different effects on your canvas. There is nothing wrong with this! You can use many different strokes and brush sizes to achieve what you want on your painting. Pay attention to what stage of the painting you are in, as this will help you decide what types of brushes to use, depending on the style you use for painting. Fillberts can be used as a scrub and will leave an aggressive mark on your painting. Don't forget to mix different colors to make your painting look warmer or cooler, and enjoy your painting and sharing it with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades