In this tutorial, we learn how to stretch the perfect canvas. First, measure the canvas. After this, center the canvas and make sure there are no wrinkles. Then cut the canvas and staple it to the frame. This will take several minutes, and you will work your way from the inside to the outer corners. After you are finished stapling hide the folds on all of the corners with the stapler gun. When you are finished with this step, you will be done and ready to paint on your new canvas! These steps can take a while, so be patient when doing this and take your time to do a good job so you paint a better picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades