Chinese calligraphy is amongst the most beautiful but also most difficult word art forms in the world, and practitioners spend years honing their skills, even devoting their entire lives to daily practice.
Watch this video to learn how to skillfully do Chinese calligraphy. Professor Chen practices standing script calligraphy slowly so you can see her method.
Master Copybook: The Orchid Pavilion Preface by Wang Xizhi
Supplies provided by Blue Heron Arts
Brush: Bear-wolf Hair Brush
Ink: Bottled Sumi Ink plus Ground Tung Oil Ink
Paper: Semi-sized Xua
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades