When painting the foliage make sure that you use a dry brush technique and that you use this to break up the harsh rock formations that you have created by simply pressing the brush down against the rock formation. Make sure that you don't segregate the areas in the painting. Make sure that you blend the areas together to make the picture complete. You want to take the warm, more contrasting areas and use them to break up the harsher style of the rest of the picture. You want to layer the colors and allow the colors to bleed through in an overlapping technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades