In this video, we learn how to paint pansies flowers with Marjorie Harris. Start out by using a purple color to paint the petals with a small angled brush. Then, move your brush in an up and down motion to create the petals. You can also use different colors with your brush to make the middle of the flower more appealing. Then, use black on a pointed brush to create lines in the middle of the flower petal. From here, you will be able to paint on the stem of the flower green to create a beautiful pansy! Use as many colors as you would like to make these all your own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades