This artist shows how to quick paint/draw Obi-Wan Kenobi utilizing his mouse and pc. He starts out with a rough sketch of his character, making a black outline of his figure. He then goes back over his initial sketch with blue lines, cleaning up the lines, making them smoother. Once the blue lines are completed, the first black line sketch is erased and the blue lines smoothed out even more! Piece by piece, color is applied to each part of the character. It is placed roughly at first but smoothed out towards the end of the process to be even and smooth. The final product is a clean lined drawing, perfectly colored and completed! The entire process only took approximately 5 minutes to complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades