This video demonstrates how to paint Mother's and Father's Day mugs. This is a ceramic painting project. For this project, you will need the following supplies: 2 mugs, a Marabu ceramic kit, a paintbrush, a soft pencil, tissue, masking tape, a marabu porcelain paint pen, a jar of water, paper, scissors, tracing paper, and a sheet of paper with the lettering that you want to use on the cup. On your PC, use any decorative font that you like. Use the masking tape to tape the tracing paper to the sheet of paper with the logo that you want to use. Trace it with your soft pencil. Turn the tracing paper over it. Affix a blank sheet of tracing paper to it. Trace it again onto the fresh sheet of paper. Cut out your lettering. Tape it to the cup. Transfer the pattern to the cup by tracing. Remove the tracing paper. Use your ceramic pen to trace the lettering. Fill in your lettering with ceramic paint. Decorate it with any additional designs that you choose. Bake it in the oven at 175 degrees Celsius for half an hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades