In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a leaf tree with oil paints. First, paint light green on the leaves using a blank canvas. After this, add in a dark green color to make the stems and the middle of the leaf. Use different greens to draw the leaf out towards where the tree would be. You can blend in darker parts to make highlights, then use white to make a shine on the leaf. If you make a mistake, don't worry. Just use paints to make something change on the leaf and make it unique and all your own! When finished, let dry and enjoy your beautiful painting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades