When Halloween comes around it's easy to give in to the rampant orange and black decor paraded at every drugstore and mass retailer. But if you truly want a unique decoration for the spooky holiday, consider watching this tutorial to learn how to make a glow-in-the-dark portrait.
This video shows you how to paint a glow in the dark portrait using glow-in-the-dark acrylic paints. After you're done sketching and painting yourself, you can tack the portrait up to a wall and then turn off all the lights for a scary sight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades