In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a guitar! Before you begin, you will want to take your guitar apart. Once you've done that, go outside and clean your guitar removing any dust on it. Your next step is to smooth the whole body of the guitar with 100 grit followed by 150 grit. After this, hang your guitar up somewhere and apply 4 layers of sanding sealer (which should equal one can). Make sure to sand down the 150 grit between each layer once it's dry, so the next layer has a grip to stick to. Next, you will want to apply 4 layers of primer to the guitar. Make sure to carefully sand down with 320 grit between each layer after it's dry to smooth out any drips that remain. After this you will apply 4 layers of the paint color you wish, sanding down with 320 grit between each layer after it's dry to smooth any drips. After this, apply 8 layers of clear gloss to the guitar. Now that you are finished, it's going to take 4 weeks for this to dry completely. After 4 weeks, wet sand the entire guitar for 10 minutes with a 320 grit then 10 minutes with a 600 grit in a circular motion. Once it's clear of big scratches and gloss, rub on 3m rubbing compound in a circular motion. This will leave you with a gorgeous new shiny guitar color!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades