This video discusses how to emboss using acrylic paints, like faux plastic.
What you need is cardstock paper, acrylic paints of at least two colors, an embossing folder, embossing ink, foam brushes, plastic, and clear embossing powder. Place your white cardstock on the plastic, and take your paint and add a few drops and spread the paint around with the foam brush and let it dry. Then take your embossing folder and brush paint on the front of the folder. Then place your card in the folder, paint side up, and clamp down to emboss. Then you can apply embossing ink and powder on top for accents. You can give a nice shabby chic to your card by dabbling with the ink. Then cover the entire thing with embossing powder and heat to activate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades