In this art tutorial, you will learn how to draw and then paint an orchid. You will need a Chinese paintbrush, a plate for the paint, water and paper. For paint colors, you should make sure you have red, yellow, black, green, blue and purple. First, dip your brush into the water and then mix yellow, red and black, dabbing some of each color onto the brush. When doing this, do not actually mix the colors on the brush. You want the red on one part of the brush, the yellow on another part, and the black on yet another part. Then dab the brush with the side that has the paint on it onto the paper to create multi-tonal petals. You will repeat these steps, using green and black to draw the stem and leaves. Follow the steps in this video tutorial to learn how to paint a professional looking orchid in a matter of minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades