In this video, we learn how to draw dragonflies in Chinese painting. Start out with rice paper, then soak your medium sized combination hair brush in water. Next, squeeze the moisture and then push the ink out. Now, position the brush so it's comfortable and touches the paper lightly. Draw the wings on the insect first, then draw the tail on the bottom. After this, paint a small circle shape for the head and continue to draw the other dragonflies. You can vary how these look by making the wings larger and fading the bottom of them. Be creative and enjoy drawing as many of these as you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades