In this tutorial, we learn how to draw the back view of a horse. Start by drawing the tail. Use a horse main brush made out of real horse main hair. Change to another brush to use a darker color for the rest of the body of the horse. Paint around the tail that you made to create the rear end and the legs that are on the horse. Also create the feet and make sure to just use one stroke as you are creating these. Next, creating a neck and then the head along with the main on the top of the horse with the lighter colored brush, let dry and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades