You can paint just about anything you want in Chinese watercolor painting, but whether you're sketching out a fish or a crocodile, there exists a basic array of brushstrokes that you will use for any object.
Knowing these basic brushstrokes is important as they establish a uniform style for your paintings as well as creative cohesive, beautiful figures. To learn how to create your basic brushstrokes, check out this video.
Medium: Ground Ink, Marie's Chinese Painting Colors, Single Xuan Rice Paper, Waterbrush Pens
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades