Illustrator/Character designer Joe Bluhm talks about his process and philosophy as he paints a caricature of Bill Murray (as Steve Zissou from the Wes Anderson film "The Life Aquatic...") as part of an illustration for a Canadian Pop Culture Magazine called the Naked Eye (available in USA, as well). Using Adobe Photoshop, Joe renders the face in very little time to demonstrate his approach to an entirely digital painting, with a cartoony and loose feel to the art.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades