If you want to color with oil pastels you should first make sure you have a sketch book, oil pastels, cotton swabs and an eraser. First, you should place a banana or your choice of object on the sketchbook paper and trace the outline. Next, you should color in the banana or object the color you want to. You should add in detail to your object, by first coloring along the bottom of the banana with yellow. Next, add in a little green to add detail to the banana. You can blend the two colors to make the fruit look realistic. Now, switch off between blending in the color yellow and green throughout the entire banana. Next, add in brown to add detail to the banana. Now, you can blend in all the colors using your cotton swab. Now, dot with the brown pastels around the banana on the green and yellow. Next, you can draw a line down the middle of the banana and blend this brown in along the line using the cotton swab. Now you can use chalk pastels for the background. You can also use a cotton swab to blend the background into the paper! Now you have your banana!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades