This video demonstrates how to create an artwork using ordinary aluminum foil from your kitchen. This technique is good for those people who have no inspiration of what to paint but want to be creative. This collage technique is a fun way for beginners to experiment with textures, composition and color. Materials used in this video are aluminum foil, a glue stick, Bitumen (a material used as primer for painting on metal without rusting), collage or textured paper, spray paint, acrylic paint, and white spirits or turpentine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades