In this how-to video, you will learn how to build your own custom Pochade box for oil painting. You will need 10 feet of 3/4 x 1/2 trim, 1/4 underlayment plywood,, a table saw for squared cuts, a cordless drill, a dowel no smaller than 3/8, a set of hinges and screws, an Allen bolt and nut for triPod mounting, a piece of glass for the palette, gorilla glue water, and chemical proof. Pre-drill everything to make sure the wood does not split. Make sure that when you drill the hole for the dowel that it is not perfectly centered. By viewing this video, you will learn how to easily build a Pochade box that can be very useful for oil painting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades