In this video, we learn how to build a canvas frame stretcher. First, you will need to choose lumber that is the size you want your stretcher to be. After you do this, use a hammer and nails to connect all of the pieces of wood together so you have a square shape. You will need to hammer in a lot of nails so the frame stays in place. Use a saw if you need to cut any points down or make it smaller than you have it. When you are done, screw any additional nails into the frame and make sure everything is leveled, then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades